Thursday, December 31, 2009

Episode #92


Happy New Year's Everyone!

We end 2009 while still reading Melissa Good's - A Matter Of Pride. You can read along with the show by visiting her website here.

The book recommendation this week by my book wench Heather is : Forever Mine by KD Williamson and you can listen to a bit of the summary here.

The song snippet this week is from Spice Girls, Mel B and Timbaland - Word Up.

The movie recommendation this week is And Then Came Lola and you can read the summary by clicking on the Wolfe Video icon on the left of this blog and typing in the title.

Start sending in your stories and recipes for the 100th Episode as I only have 7 more shows to do before I actually do the show! Please.....help the narrator!! (That's me?!)

Everything and anything can be sent to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com



No comments: