Tuesday, December 9, 2014


Update  

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to pop in and tell everyone that I have not "failed to return."

Due to some unseen technical difficulties ....yeah, right....

I've been side tracked and have not had the opportunity to come back to the show...

I WILL RETURN!!!

I hope to have all my circumstances resolved and complete in order to come back fresh, revitalized and motivated.

I hope everyone is doing well and sincerely wish everyone the happiest and safest of holidays.

Until then....
Take care, enjoy life & love

Cas

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank so much for having your show archived, to stop the withdrawal effects from not having my regular dose of your recent show I have gone back to 2008 and am catching up on those shows. Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

We miss you, Cas! Please come back soon. Thanks for keeping the show going. Hope all is well. I'm a huge fan! :)