Sunday, July 28, 2013

Episode # 258 

We continue on with Kennedy Northcutt's "My Lord Conqueror : Changes". You can read along or ahead by clicking HERE.

The song snippet this week is Janelle Monae's - Cold War.

The book recommendation this week over at Sapphire Books is "Wind and Dreams" by Linda North. You can buy the book HERE at Sapphire or read the description HERE.

The movie recommendation this week is a comedy called "I Became a Lesbian" - Short Film (Comedy) and you can see the trailer HERE.

Don't forget to look at the FREE audiobook HERE at the link on the blog ========>>>>.

HERE is the link I discussed regarding pictures that will restore your faith in Humanity.

For all emails, please send them to Xena.Uber@gmail.com

**note - if there is something I mentioned on the show that does not have a link on these notes, please email me as I had a computer virus hit right in the middle of the show posting**


No comments: