Thursday, September 8, 2011

Episode # 172

We finish off chapter 11 of "I Found My Heart in San Francisco - Book 1: Awakenings" by Susan Meagher. You can read along or ahead by clicking here to the website.

The song snippet this week is E.T. by Katy Perry.

The book recommendation this week also sent in by Vanessa is No Strings by Gerri Hill. You can click HERE to go to the website to read the description.

The movie recommendation this week is Revoir Julie and you can click HERE to read the synopsis of the movie and click HERE to watch the trailer on One More Lesbian.

I still need more suggestions for future stories on the show. If you have ideas, authors names & emails, suggestions for movies or song snippets PLEASE email me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com

I'm interested in recipes, announcements, shout outs, going ons, and everything in between so please send them in to me.

No comments: