Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Episode #96

We are still reading and listening to A Matter of Pride by Melissa Good which you can follow along with by her site here.

The song snippet is The Verve - Bittersuite Symphony.

The book recommendation this we by me is Goldenseal by Gill McKnight and a small description can be seen here.

The movie recommendation this we, also by me is The Baby Formula and you can see / read abit about it here.

Getting closer to the 100th Episode, so please send in any stories that would be great to be read on the show. I am working on my second story myself but it is in its infancy right now and no way near ready.

All emails can be sent here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com or you can check out this blog at http://xena-ubers.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Ina said...

I was listening to your show and I just wanna say that I am very proud of you of what you are going to do...

Take care

Ina