Thursday, October 15, 2009

Episode #81

We continue on with Melissa Good's A Matter of Pride - Part 4. You can read along by visiting her site here.

The song snippet this week is sent to us by Becky Summers and is Away From Here by Uh Huh Her.

The dedication is for Anett from her fiance, Meg. And the announcement is for their upcoming marriage ceremony on October 28, 2010. We offer our congratulations and best wishes for the happy couple.

The book review this week (by me) is Everafter by Nell Stark and Trinity Tam. You can read the except here at Bold Stroke Books.

The movie review this week (by me) is x 2. The first one is I Can't Think Straight and The World Unseen. You can see and read the video information here.

As usual, if you have any announcements, dedications, suggestions for book or movie reviews, song suggestions or future story ideas...send me an email at Xena.Uber@gmail.com.
I also take emails for appreciation and feeding of the narrator (hint hint).

I will also be including a link now to this blog spot as apparently Itunes does not show my blogspot. It is http://xena-ubers.blogspot.com

No comments: