Thursday, January 5, 2012

Episode #185

Happy New Year!!

Welcome back to XNU everyone! We take this time out to wish you the best for this 2012.

To start the year off, we will be using my story - Warrior Mine. You can read along by clicking HERE.

The song snippet you hear this week is Beyonce - Single Ladies.

The book recommendation this week is Worth the Risk by Karis Walsh. You can read the description by clicking HERE.

The movie recommendation this week is the web series Good People In Love - Episode 1 "Setting the Table". You can watch the trailer by clicking HERE.

The Tropical Fruits site I mentioned can be seen by clicking HERE.

At this point, I'd like to ask for everyone's help for suggestions on stories and author's emails. I want to get some stories lined up that everyone wants to hear and I need to contact the author's for permission to read their stories online.

I also require suggestions for books, movies and song snippets for the show. I am going to try to change the format of the show around to have interviews, interactive parts and a competition later on for the 200th episode.

Please send all information to Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: