Thursday, May 19, 2011

Episode #157

Starting the new series by Susan X. Meagher - I Found My Heart in San Francisco. You can read along with me narrating by clicking on the website here.

The song snippet this week is Enigma - Voyager.

The book recommendation this week is Better Off Red: Vampire Sorority Sisters Book 1 - by Rebekah Weatherspoon. You can read the description by clicking here.

The movie recommendation this week over at One More Lesbian is Drive Me Crazy. You can see the trailer / movie free by clicking here.

There are no updates out on the web except for Ausxip, so go on over and read up.

If anyone can help me out with the story search regarding an Uber story where the pair are Opera singers and they start out on bad terms with the dark haired singer pulling jokes on the blond, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If you have any thing you want to send it, suggest or discuss...send me an email to Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: