Thursday, October 28, 2010

Episode # 133

We continue on with Ab Initio by Cruise. You can read along by clicking on her site here.

The song snippet you hear on this week's show is Zoe Badwii's - Free Fallin.

No movie recommendation this week.

The book recommendation this week is by KG MacGregor's - Mother Load (Part of the Shaken Series).

You can also see a trailer of Renee O'Connor's movie - Moby Dick here at Ausxip.

The Cocktail Hour that reviewed my Show can be seen here at their blog.

I want to take time out to thank those who donated to my fund raising efforts for the Lance Armstrong foundation for Cancer Research. I have surpassed my goal and am extremely touched by those who made outstanding efforts to donate for such a worthy cause.

Now comes my fare share of this effort by running the (42K or 26 miles)! On Sunday 7th November. I will be posting on my blog my effort of the run and you might possibly be able to track my snail pace as there is to be an "Athlete Tracker" that launches Sunday morning. My bib number for those interested is 61640.

In that regard, I will not be posting a show for the next 3 weeks as I will be on vacation with my family and relaxing (recovering!!).

I will return to this great show on the 2nd of December. So I also want to say Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in advance.

If you want to send any emails, please do so to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com - remember I do take ENCOURAGEMENT from everyone!! (hint hint)

1 comment:

XenaGabbyROC said...

This is the Boston Marathon right? I hope they have it on TV here in Chicago. If they do, I will be lookin out for ya! I wish you well.Xena