Thursday, June 17, 2010

Episode#115

So, we are in "When Do You Know?" by me, your host and author! You can read along with my gravely voice by clicking here for the direct link.

The movie recommended this week by my movie wench Pam is "What Makes A Family" starring Whoopi Goldberg and Brooke Shields and is based on a True Life Story. You can see trailers on YouTube or click here for IMDB.

The song snippet sent in from Ina in Germany to all the lovers out there is You Are My Sunshine by Elizabeth Mitchell.

No Book recommendation this week.

No website updates either....

You can click on the link on the left side <----------------- of this blog to get to the direct Lance Armstrong Foundation for donations for Cas's Run for Cancer Research. ((PLEASE)) - HINT HINT!!

All emails can be sent to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com.

No comments: