Thursday, April 15, 2010

Episode #106

It's my show!

It's my story!

It's YOUR pleasure!!

That what we are doing now on the show, my story... "When Do You Know" by me, your podhost... CAS!

The song snippet this week sent to us by Ina is Edward Maya featuring Jigulina - Stereo Love.

The movie recommendation is sent in by my movie wench Pam and is Drool.

The book recommendation is actually a PDA Fiction Site...click here.

PLEASE MAKE A DONATION FOR CANCER RESEARCH by clicking on the link on the upper left side of the blog...Lance Armstrong Foundation.

My goal is to raise money before I head over to run the NYC marathon which is my effort for the research....that is 26.2 miles (42K) worth of effort!

Please donate!

All emails can be sent to me here at Xena.Uber@gmail.com

No comments: