Friday, August 7, 2009

THE STORY YOU HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!

Well here it is; the story you have all been waiting for and have heard me say was being worked on now for over a year.

I want to thank my lovely wife for the patience and tolerance for my late night writings and typing. For helping with suggestions and the interminable kick up the wazoo to finish it. Thank you precious, I adore you.

To my beta Laura and my fellow running sufferer! Thank you for the constant corrections and suggestions, grammar choice and explanations. You are a gem and then some!

So without further ado, my I present you with my first posted fanfic.

When Do You Know?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

woooohooo! can't wait to read!
<3
T-Town Heather

Ina said...

Did you think of doing a podcast of your Story? That would be really exciting!!!