Thursday, April 16, 2009

Episode #55

Listen to Episode #55

We are in The Conqueror Series Tale Three - Time's Fell Hand Chapter 12 & 13 by the Late L.J. Maas.

The Song snippet is Mary J. Blige - No More Drama.

The book review from my book wench is Hunter's Way by Gerri Hill. The review can be read here.

The announcements for this week are to:
  1. My friend Kimmie the RN who has just recently found her feet again and got herself a new place to live and start her life over. She was treated badly and disrespected but now can hold her head up high and take a breath of fresh air. Grab life with both hands honey!
  2. To my fellow running nut and friend Laura in the UK. She was told she would not have a job in a few weeks and then turned around, found a new job and has survived the economic crunch. Good Luck Sweetie...I hope this works out for you!
  3. To Sam E. and Ann W in the Netherlands, congrats on your upcoming wedding on my birthday! God's blessing for you and your future together.
If you have any story suggestions, book or movie reviews, announcements or dedications or just want to say hi or even talk about the show, send me an email at Xena.Uber@gmail.com

No comments: