Friday, December 26, 2008

Episode #39

Listen to Episode #39

Merry Christmas everyone!

As a little Christmas present to everyone, I am returning to The Conqueror Series by the Late L.J.Maas. We will go to chapter 17 of Tale Two - Petal Of The Rose.

The dedication for this episode is from me to my lovely wife Julie. The song is Breathless by Tess, you can listen to the full song here at YouTube.

The book review this week is Hunter's Pursuit by Kim Baldwin. Check out the review here by Amazon.com.

The Preliminary Contest questions:
1. What or who is Draupnir?
2. Of what lands is this related to?
3. Who was the Bagua discovered by?
4. What character did Jennifer Ward-Lealand play?
5. What is the name of the city to the northwest of Corinth in Ancient Greece? (Hint - it starts with S).

Send in your answers to Xena.Uber@gmail.com and for any book, movie reviews or song suggestions as well. And if anyone could help out with doing a beta read for me as well...let me know.

No comments: